Much behind-the-scenes work at FSM is done by standing committees of the School Committee and Ad Hoc Committees. Membership on these committees includes School Committee members, parents, staff, other Quakers and other interested individuals. Current standing committees include:
- Committee on Trustees (meets 3rd Mondays, 4:00-6:00pm)*
- Development Committee (meets 4th Tuesdays, 8:00-9:30am)*
- Equity and Justice Committee (meets 3rd Mondays, 4:30-6:00pm)*
- Executive Committee (meets 1st Tuesdays, 7:00-9:00pm)*
- Finance Committee: (meets 2nd Tuesdays, 7:00-9:00pm)*
- Quaker Life Committee (meets 1st Tuesdays, 4:00-5:30pm)*
*Please check the FSM calendar to confirm committee meeting times.
If you are interested in learning more about FSM's standing committees or know someone who might be interested in serving on a governance committee, contact the clerk of Committee on Trustees Jeff Severns Gunztel.